Welcome to the Reading Hospital Emergency Medicine Residency website. Thank you for your interest in Our Hospital and our Program. We received our initial accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education in April 2017. Our three year program is approved to match eight PGY-1 positions annually. Application will only be accepted through ERAS. We participate in the NRMP match.
NRPM Code: 1661110C0
Please click link for Benefits and Salary Information:
- Complete ERAS application. This includes your Photo, Medical School transcripts, Medical student Performance Evaluation and Personal Statement.
- USMLE and or COMLEX scores: Step I Required, Step II scores required by Jan 1st.
- At least one SLOE
- Our programs application deadline is Nov 1st.
- Interviews will not be granted after Jan. 1st.
- SLOE’s and letters of Recommendation should be received by Dec. 1st.
What are Candidates saying about Reading Hospital?
“I had a really great time– I think it was very well-organized. Really
impressed with the passion and energy of the staff and coordinators”
“Probably the most Enthusiastic faculty I’ve encountered during the
interview trail, really enjoyed the interview day here.”
“ Wonderful Interview!”
“Excellent and Fun interview”
“It made me feel like I was having dinner with friends. Everyone was
so nice and I loved the ER stories.”