- Adam Sigal, MD, Nidhi Mahendru, DO, Annals of Emergency Medicine “Young Women with Sore Throat and Neck Mass”
- Charles Barbera, MD, MBA, FACEP Presents at PACEP18 “Developing Discharge Pathways”
- A Novel Use of Out of Hospital Telemedicine to Decrease Door-to Computed Tomography Results in Acute Strokes. http://www.annemergmed.com/article/S0196-0644(17)31174-5/abstract
- Is it safe to discharge geriatric trauma patients with anemia? http://www.americanjournalofsurgery.com/article/S0002-9610(18)30178-8/pdf
- Availability and use of hemostatic agents in prehospital trauma patients in Pennsylvania translation from the military to the civilian setting https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5505603/
- Bowel Perforation complicating an incarcerated inguinal hernia at http://jetem.org/bowel_perforation_incarcerated_hernia/.
- - Adam Sigal, MD, and Jamie Slotkin, DO
- The Lost Guidewire at http://jetem.org/lost_guidewire/
- - Ankit Shah, MD*, Adam Sigal, MD, and Kristen Sandel, MD
Trauma surgeon utilization of computerized tomography scanning: Room for improvement? The American Journal of Surgery
- Adrian W. Ong, Jeffery Moyer, Fikir D. Wordofa, Adam Sigal, Kristen Sandel, Forrest B. Fernandez
- “Warm Handoffs Connect Substance Abuse Patients to Vital Services” - Click here for publication...
- - ED Management